On October 30-31, Ohio EPA will host our 10th Compliance Assistance Conference at the Marriott Northwest in Dublin, Ohio. Through our conference, you will gain valuable information and contacts to help you with your environmental compliance responsibilities.
The two-day conference will cover a variety of environmental compliance-related topics, including:
• EPCRA, TRI and RMP Reporting
• Air Permitting Basics and Reporting
• Preparing for an Ohio EPA Inspection
• Hazardous Waste Requirements Overview
• Emerging Topics in Hazardous Waste (Textile Rules, Generator Improvement, RCRA Corrective Action 2020)
• Used Oil and SPCC Requirements
• Reporting When Things Go Wrong
• Solid Waste Basics
• NPDES Permits and Electronic (e-DMR) Reporting
• New Source Review (NSR) and Title V Permitting
• Compliance Assistance, Funding Resources and Options to Become More Sustainable
• Storm Water and Wetland Permitting Requirements
• Ohio’s Beneficial Use Program
A large part of the conference is targeted to businesses and others who need to know the basics about environmental compliance. However, the agenda also includes advanced topics, such as Title V permits and reporting and a special four-hour SPCC session. There also will be a plenary panel session from our program chiefs who will share the priorities and cover hot topics that are important to you.
The complete conference agenda and registration information is now available at http://epa.ohio.gov/compliance_conference.
We look forward to seeing you in October! If you have any questions, contact Supora Hunter, Ohio EPA at 614-644-2268 or at email@example.com.