A&WMA SW OH Chapter Meeting
The Air & Waste Management Association has announced that their next (and last meeting for this year) will be held in Columbus at the offices of Squire Patton Boggs. The meeting will be held the morning of Monday, December, 10th, at Squires offices at 2000 Huntington Center, 41 S High St, Columbus, OH. This meeting will be hosted by Squire Patton Boggs, and co-sponsored by August Mack Environmental.
This is a nominal charge of $20 for this meeting, that will include a continental breakfast (compliments of August Mack), networking with your peers, great speakers from Squires, August Mack, Ohio EPA and the Ohio Chamber of Commerce. Please join us at this next great SWOC A&WMA get-together!
Great lineup…so please, RSVP at your earliest convenience to Bob at bmccullough@TrinityConsultants.com to save your spot!
A few quick notes:
- Thanks to our Educational Director, Jim Ryckman, we will be issuing a certificate for Professional Development Hours (PDH’s) to attendees of this great meeting! For P.E.’s and others with the need to meet annual professional development, this is a REAL VALUE to SWOC A&WMA members.
- For the rest of us who are not required to get PDH’s, it is still a very valuable step to help us meet our company guidelines on continuing education and helps towards both our education, and to meet our annual review goals, so, Thank You Jim for fostering this program.
The Meeting Agenda is listed below-
8:30 – 9:00 AM – Registration, Networking and Continental Breakfast/Coffee, etc.
9:00 – 9:05 AM – Arnie Beringer, Welcome, Thanks and Introduction
9:05 – 9:30 AM – Ohio Chamber of Commerce – Zachary Frymier, Director, Energy and Environmental Policy & Bob Hodanbosi, Chief, Division of Air Pollution Control, OEPA
- Affordable Clean Energy Rule Update
- Ohio EPA DAPC Financial Update
9:30 – 9:55 AM – Gary L. Pasheilich, Squire Patton Boggs, LLP
- Waste Management Liability Primer and Case Update
10:00 – 10:50 AM – James Berndt, LPG, Technical Services Manager, August Mack Environmental
- Closure Cost and Time Frame Estimating for a Hazardous Waste Release
10:50-11:00 AM-Final Q&A and Wrap-Up by Arnie!
To make sure you have a spot, please RSVP soon to Bob at-