Ohio BWC Automotive Service Safety & Environmental Seminar
Ohio BWC will be presenting a free seminar on rules and regulations for the automotive service industry.
- Lisa Houston, BS, MA
- Glorianna L. Corman, REM, CHMM, CSP
- Dan Sowry, Assistant Environmental Administrator, Ohio EPA
- What is the BWC and the Division of Safety & Hygiene?
- Methods to determine your safety status
- OSHA/EPA regulations that apply to your shop
- Annual paperwork that is required to be completed at your shop
- Annual training that is required to be completed
- About BWC, KPA, and Ohio EPA safety services
- How to avoid fines and citations
Approved for EPA CEUs, ISSP credit
More information and registration details can be found here: Automotive Safety Seminar