Upcoming Free Member Hosted Webinars:
- January 16, 2019: Vapor Intrusion: Is Your Data Telling You The Truth?
- January 24, 2019: OSHA Reporting & You
- February 6, 2019: PFAS – Sticking Around for a While
- February 7, 2019: Ventilation for Safe Workspaces
- February 13, 2019: Understanding the EPA SEP and How to Incorporate a Compliance-Focused EMS in an Enforcement Settlement
- February 18, 2019: Respirator Protection
- March 18, 2019: Techniques of Hazard Recognition
- May 13, 2019: Industrial Hygiene Skills
COCHMM Corporate Member, August Mack Environmental, is now offering credits toward the certification maintenance of CHMM professionals. August Mack presents a select number of webinars that CHMM professionals will be able to attend and receive one Certification Maintenance Point (CMP) towards their credentials. Information on these webinars can be found here.
KPA, LLC also provides on-demand webinars on various environmental, health and safety topics. These webinars can be found here.
All listed webinars are provided by COCHMM member organizations and are free to both members and non-members. Attendees will need to register for all events, through the provider’s website and not COCHMM.