Upcoming Free Member Hosted Webinars:
- July 17, 2019: The Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment: A History and Application
- July 17, 2019: How To Survive an OSHA Visit
- July 24, 2019: The Best Offense Is a Good Defense – A Review of the Bona Fide Prospective Purchaser Defense
- August 7, 2019: Lenders, Landlords and Tenants – Avoiding Environmental Liabilities of Others
- August 14, 2019: Understanding Soil Management Plans
- September 11, 2019: Enduring an Air Compliance Inspection and Evaluation
- September 23, 2019: Understanding and Applying the Hazard Communication Standard
- October 3, 2019: Machine Guarding: Risk Assessment
- October 21, 2019: Noise and Hearing Conservation
- November 7, 2019: OSHA Top 10 Violations and How To Plan For 2020
- December 5, 2019: The Role of the Competent Person
Upcoming Free Ohio EPA Hosted Webinars:
- July 24, 2019: DEFA Webinar: Program Highlights and Tips for Nominating Your 2020 WPCLF Projects
- August 8, 2019: Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals Sewer Ban
- August 21, 2019: Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rules
- September 24, 2019: How to Activate and Enter a Report in Ohio EPA’s Electronic Discharge Monitoring Reporting (eDMR) system
- November 6, 2019: 2020 Recycling & Litter Prevention Grant Informational Webinar
- January 8, 2020: 2020 Recycling & Litter Prevention Grant Information Webinar
COCHMM Corporate Member, August Mack Environmental, is now offering credits toward the certification maintenance of CHMM professionals. August Mack presents a select number of webinars that CHMM professionals will be able to attend and receive one Certification Maintenance Point (CMP) towards their credentials. Information on these webinars can be found here.
KPA, LLC also provides on-demand webinars on various environmental, health and safety topics. These webinars can be found here.
All listed webinars are provided by COCHMM member organizations and are free to both members and non-members. Attendees will need to register for all events, through the provider’s website and not COCHMM.