- January 2020: COCHMM Board of Directors Meeting
- February 14, 2020: Ohio BWC Automotive Service Safety & Environmental Seminar
- February 20, 2020: COCHMM Chapter Membership Meeting-Bacon, Eggs and Hazardous Waste
- March 11-13, 2020: Ohio Safety Congress
- March 31-April 1, 2020: Ohio EPA Compliance Assistance Conference
- April 4, 2020: Franklin County Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attack Capstone Exercise
- April 23, 2020: COCHMM Board of Directors Meeting
- May 18, 2020: TSCA Webinar
- July 23, 2020: COCHMM Board of Directors Meeting
- July 28, 2020: Ohio BWC Driver Safety Webinar
- August 17, 2020: Silica Webinar
- August 30-September 2, 2020: AHMP National Conference (Virtual)
- September 14, 2020: Combustible Dust Webinar
- September 21-October 8, 2020: OEPA Compliance Assistance Conference (Virtual)
- October 22, 2020: Annual COCHMM Member Meeting
- November or December 2020 (TBD): Possible Social Event
Upcoming Free Member Hosted Webinars:
Upcoming Free Ohio EPA Hosted Webinars:
August Mack Webinars:
COCHMM Corporate Member, August Mack Environmental, is now offering credits toward the certification maintenance of CHMM professionals. August Mack presents a select number of webinars that CHMM professionals will be able to attend and receive one Certification Maintenance Point (CMP) towards their credentials. Information on these webinars can be found here.
KPA, LLC also provides on-demand webinars on various environmental, health and safety topics. These webinars can be found here.
Safex offers live and recorded webinars on a variety of environmental, health and safety topics. These webinars can be found here.
All listed webinars are provided by COCHMM member organizations and are free to both members and non-members. Attendees will need to register for all events, through the provider’s website and not COCHMM.